Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to buy squishy in ginza 2016/9/25 01:24
I have a short visit in Japan and I want to buy squishy for my daughter. Anyone know the shop name please inform me. Thank you
by Luciana (guest)  

Re: Where to buy squishy in ginza 2016/9/25 22:15
What is squishy?
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy squishy in ginza 2016/9/26 02:37
I googled because I was bored :) I Bloom Squishy seems to be a series of soft phone straps etc that look like food, fruit, doughnuts, cakes etc that you can "squish" and they slowly regain their shape. Anyhoo, I don't know Ginza well enough to say where might stock them but I would start with toy shops. The search threw up some videos of Sanrio stores so they may sell them.
by Stan Norrell rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy squishy in ginza 2016/9/27 02:27
There's also a Pokemon called "squishy"....I think you'll have to be a bit more specific to get an accurate answer.
by artemis9995 rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy squishy in ginza 2016/10/29 03:31
about 4 days ago i also stay at ginza and now i already back to my country indonesia..when im in ginza tokyo , try to talk to employee bic camera wheres the place to buy squishy and mostly dont know what is squishy ..than i show it my phone and show them what is squishy like..and they laughed ,...

i suggest you to browse and talked more to people like reservation hotel, police ,or toys employee ...wheres to buy squishy at ginza or other place in tokyo...im sure you someone will show you th places
by andik (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy squishy in ginza 2016/10/29 13:14
Or, you know, you could just explain what it is, as was requested here, and people might be able to help.
by Umami Dearest rate this post as useful

Re: Where to buy squishy in ginza 2016/10/30 09:57
It's been over a month. I'm sure the poster already figured it out.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread