Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Advice 3.5 days in Tokyo and Disney 2016/9/28 09:36
Advice 3.5days in Tokyo&Disney+ pass to buy
by carteblance  

Re: Advice 3.5days in Tokyo&Disney+ pass to buy 2016/9/28 11:04
What exactly is your question?

Look at the Tokyo section of this website for ideas on what to do. Go to the Tokyo Disney website for information about Disney tickets.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Advice 3.5days in Tokyo&Disney+ pass to buy 2016/9/29 08:53
Thank you sq.My apology for not being clear.Obviously I wasn't thinking when I posted my question.I am seeking advice on how to maximize my 3.5 days in Tokyo avoiding travelling the districts thru & fo.
by carteblance rate this post as useful

Re: Advice 3.5days in Tokyo&Disney+ pass to buy 2016/9/29 09:46
Again, look at the Tokyo section of this website. It organises sights by area. Or, look at a map of Japan to see which areas are close together. Plot your destinations on Google Maps to choose a good route.

This website also has suggested itineraries (under "Travel Planning" in the top corner). If you want someone to plan your trip for you, pay a travel agent to do it.

Re: Advice 3.5days in Tokyo&Disney+ pass to buy 2016/9/29 11:47
For your ease
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3051.html
No Pass is needed as far as i can tell
by jh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Advice 3.5days in Tokyo&Disney+ pass to buy 2016/9/30 13:54
Thank you jh:)

I am not cheap-skate to look for a tour guide.I will simply join a package tour & that ease the fuss.I thought over this forum,perhaps I am able to seek some advice to explore places where few tourist know about.Like recently I was in Thailand I went to places which was provided by people who has been travelling with tons of local knowledge.I really appreciate and thankful that they shared. Anyhow,sq ,thank you for responding twice.
by carteblance rate this post as useful

Re: Advice 3.5days in Tokyo&Disney+ pass to buy 2016/9/30 16:03
Look, I'm not trying to be mean. But from the questions you've posted, it sounds like you haven't done any research yourself. If you'd come here with a planned itinerary and asked, "Is this possible?", we could give tips. But this forum is not here to design your trip for you - that is a job people get paid to do!

I would highly suggest organising your own trip, instead of joining a tour. It will be far cheaper and you will get to see what you want, rather than what other people want. It will require some research, though - you cannot expect strangers on the internet to do your work for you. If you want to go on holiday, put some effort into the planning.

reply to this thread