Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita airport to Hiroshima travel? 2016/9/28 11:50
Hi, I am landing at Narita airport at 13:15 p.m.official time on 28 October. I have booked my hotel in Hiroshima for the same day..since hotel shuts down at 10 p.m. I need to reach Hiroshima station before 9-9:15 p.m. can anyone please help me out in this regards. I checked flight options but considering traveling time from Narita to hareda airport and Hiroshima airport to my hotel will be almost close to 7 hours ( considering all the timings bus/train /flight) I haven't bought J R pass yet though..should go by train and yes then how..?
by jay parikh (guest)  

Re: Narita airport to Hiroshima travel? 2016/9/28 12:47
You can use Hyperdia (hyperdia.com/en) or Google Maps to find train routes. With a JR Pass, you cannot take Nozomi shinkansen (untick "Nozomi" under "More Options" in Hyperdia). It will still be a long trip - it's about five hours from Tokyo to Hiroshima.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Hiroshima travel? 2016/9/28 14:50
You might also take a Jetstar flight from Narita to Fukuoka and then take the shinkansen to Hiroshima.
by .. (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Hiroshima travel? 2016/9/28 15:36
Narita to Hiroshima will be about 7 hours also including transfers using N'EX and Shinkansen also.

So if you are thinking of buying a JR pass, and happy to exchange/activate it on your first day, then yes it could be an option.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Hiroshima travel? 2016/9/28 21:11
You might also take a Jetstar flight from Narita to Fukuoka and then take the shinkansen to Hiroshima.

Spring Japan flies Narita to Hiroshima; the evening flight on October 28 is currently 60USD. http://jp.ch.com/
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Narita airport to Hiroshima travel? 2016/9/28 21:42
by nisv (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread