Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Air Do ticket problem 2016/10/2 10:34
Hi!

I made a reservation for a plane ticket on the Air Do website. But I wasn't able to write my whole name. It said that your whole name has to be under 15 characters...so I had to leave one of my names out (I have three).

I don't know what to do since I can't even send them an e-mail. I only found a phone number on their website but I can't make international calls.

Did anyone who flew with them had the same problem? Can they refuse to let me on board because of the name?

Thanks in advance!
by Alexandra (guest)  

Re: Air Do ticket problem 2016/10/2 11:00
It is not even a problem on international flights (I always use only two of the three names in my passport). And even less so on domestic Japanese flights where names (or IDs) are never checked by anybody.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Air Do ticket problem 2016/10/2 18:13

I also have long names, and always use an initial for my middle name in all my air tickets , JR passes in Japan , and accommodation reservations . Never have I encountered any issue.
by lostintranslation (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread