Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Coin Lockers in Kansai Guidance 2016/10/2 13:29
Hi All,

so, I will landed in Kansai - Osaka in the morning with Air Asia in Terminal 1 (I suppose), and I will fly to Tokyo in the evening with Peach air lines in Terminal 2.

While waiting the flight to Tokyo, I want sight seeing in Osaka.
Therefore, I want to use coin lockers in Kansai Airport.

My question is, can we walk freely from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2 ?
After arriving in Kansai, I want to go directly to Terminal 2 to rent the coin lockers in there.

Thank you
Venny
by VennySaarce  

Re: Coin Lockers in Kansai Guidance 2016/10/3 18:21
To get from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 at Kansai Airport, you will need to take the free shuttle bus. It leaves every few minutes. You can go freely between the two terminals on this shuttle bus.

The trains (JR and Nankai) only leave from Terminal 1.

Hope this helps.
by mushrooms (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Coin Lockers in Kansai Guidance 2016/10/3 18:56
Hi Mushroom,

thank you so much for your info. Appreciate it :)
by VennySaarce rate this post as useful

Re: Coin Lockers in Kansai Guidance 2016/10/9 13:13
Hi..
need some input ...

I willarrive and in terminal 1, and depart to Narita in terminal 2 on midnight...but in transit time i will go outside kansai as I said, so i should go by train from terminal 1.

My question, I want to put my baggage into locker when I arrived in kansai...and Kansai Airport has locker in terminal 1 and terminal 2.

Do you think I should use the locker in Terminal 1 or terminal 2?

Thank you

by VennySaarce rate this post as useful

Re: Coin Lockers in Kansai Guidance 2016/10/9 14:01

If you leave your luggage at Peach air lines in Terminal 2, you will be going there and come back to terminal 1 to catch a train to the city. You could be wasting 1 hour just doing this. If I were you, I would just leave the luggage in a locker, near the transfer bus stop , in the terminal 1. Took the train for "a day trip", and collect the luggage when you are back and catch the bus to terminal 2.
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Coin Lockers in Kansai Guidance 2016/10/9 14:16

Daily coin lockers are available in two locations in the Aeroplaza 2F atrium and hourly coin lockers are available at the entrance to the shower rooms.

http://www.kansai-airport.or.jp/en/map/swf/index.html?floor_id=10&serv...
http://www.kansai-airport.or.jp/t2/en/access/access02.html
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread