Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 05:04
Hi!

We need to travel with heavy luggage from Toyoko Inn Hokkaido Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg by Toho Subway Line.

Sapporo Toho Line Subway Station
I know the nearest exit at Sapporo Station to the hotel is exit 16. However, that just has stairs. Is there any route via Paseo or JR Tower Hotel Nikko which we can use whereby we won't be encountering any stairs on the way to the subway station?

NHK Bldg
When I searched Google Street View I saw an exit very near the TV Tower with an elevator (Northwest corner of the Odori Park section where the tower stands). However, I can't seem to find the exit number.. Thus, I won't know which exit to use from within the station.

Would anyone be ably to assist by directing us to the nearest Toho Line's exits with escalator/elevator at both the Sapporo Toho Line Subway Station and Odori Toho Line Subway Station, please?
Secondly, would appreciate if anyone can post the links to the layout maps of Toho Line Sapporo and Odori Stations, please?
We are hoping to be able to travel between these two places easily and quickly with our trolley bags, without encountering any stairs..

Tq, Mel
by Melanie Putra (guest)  

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 12:17
Taxi?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 12:37
http://goo.gl/HXzHvp

I "walked through" google street view and the route has no stairs basically. It is 900 m 11 min walk according to googlemaps. Please confirm by yourself.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 12:44
Hi!

Don't fancy walking with our trolley luggage vxlespecially outside since this will be beginning of February..
Would appreciate a link to the layouts of both stations.. Tq!
by Melanie Putra (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 12:44

It is quiet a long walk from Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to the subway station, and dragging a fairly big suitcase is no fun. Taking subway would be a wee bit cheaper @ 200 yens. If a few of you travelling in a group, it is probably wiser to take taxi, fares could be less than 1000 yen .
by lostintranslation (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 13:51
You mentioned a long walk.. Isn't Toho Line Sapporo Subway Station right below Paseo, which is very near to Toyoko Inn? If we were to take cabs... There will be 8-9 of us and highly likely they will only accept 2 passengers if only 2 luggage can fit in the trunk.. Meaning we need to call 4-5 cabs.

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 14:38

There will be 8-9 of us

That would be better, as you would probably only spend 400 yens or less each, but save all the hassle dragging the large luggage thru the slippery road and freezing temperature.
Try to enquire from Toyoko inn counter for large taxi.
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 15:42
Last year 6 of us had to take 3 cabs from Mercure Susukino. Doubt Toyoko Inn is service oriented enough to help us book cabs..

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 21:06
Sapporo Toho Line Subway Station
I know the nearest exit at Sapporo Station to the hotel is exit 16. However, that just has stairs. Is there any route via Paseo or JR Tower Hotel Nikko which we can use whereby we won't be encountering any stairs on the way to the subway station?

Just walk to the Higashidori north exit of JR Sapporo station. It's a 3 minute walk from your hotel just past Paseo. Or enter Paseo and walk through it...same building as the train station.

NHK Bldg
When I searched Google Street View I saw an exit very near the TV Tower with an elevator (Northwest corner of the Odori Park section where the tower stands). However, I can't seem to find the exit number.. Thus, I won't know which exit to use from within the station.

Head towards exit 31. It has stairs but is across the street from the elevator exit you want. At least you'll be headed in the right direction.
by curious (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Toyoko Inn Sapporo-eki Kita-guchi to NHK Bldg 2016/10/3 21:30
Thanks!

reply to this thread