Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus osaka to matsumoto 2016/10/4 16:44
hello and help. Am trying to work out whether there is a bus from Osaka to Matsumoto. I think there is one at the alpico website ( http://www.alpico.co.jp/access/english/ ) .... but the schedule route seems to only head the other direction matsumoto-osaka....My japanese is non-existant so any help in trying to work this out would be wonderful.....Trying to find a bus for two adults two children for mid-morning of 11 Jan 2017 ;)
by noobygumby  

Re: Bus osaka to matsumoto 2016/10/5 11:04
There are buses as you have found, but booking them in advance without Japanese may be challenging. You can always book at the point of departure (Hankyu bus terminals at Osaka and Shin-Osaka stations), which may have English-speaking staff.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus osaka to matsumoto 2016/10/5 20:21
Thank you Firas
Hmm. I think I will pay a visit to some Japanese friends and have them walk me though a booking.
Just to confirm, are we able to book bus tix this far in advance (for jan 2017 trip as mentioned) from the Alpico website?
Is anyone aware of any other direct express bus options, or is Alpico basically it?

....Thank you all. Much appreciated ....
by noobygumby rate this post as useful

Re: Bus osaka to matsumoto 2016/10/5 20:38
As is usual, reservations open one month before departure.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread