Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

New kintetsu rail pass 2016/10/4 21:55

i want to ask if the new kintetsu rail pass plus can cover osaka airport to osaka city? and can i still go to nagoya from osaka with this pass
by suncraft  

Re: New kintetsu rail pass 2016/10/5 10:35
it covers on Kansai (KIX) airport trip and one Nagoya airport (Centair or something) trip.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: New kintetsu rail pass 2016/10/5 10:36
it covers one

Re: New kintetsu rail pass 2016/10/5 13:56
No, it does not cover airport transfers in either Osaka or Nagoya. Yes, it covers Osaka to Nagoya, but not on limited express trains.

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2357_006.html
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: New kintetsu rail pass 2016/10/5 15:29
Sorry, still confuse, does it cover kix osaka kix? And if its not cover limited express train, can i still go to nagoya from osaka? How long it take time if i go without limited express train

Thank you very much for your kind reply
by suncraft rate this post as useful

Re: New kintetsu rail pass 2016/10/5 19:22
does it cover kix osaka kix?

No.

And if its not cover limited express train, can i still go to nagoya from osaka?

Yes.

How long it take time if i go without limited express train

About three hours to three hours and a half, depending on the exact departure and arrival points, and the time of the day. Hyperdia is your friend, uncheck the "JR" and "Limited Express" boxes.

Re: New kintetsu rail pass 2016/10/6 06:30
Sorry. Did this change on October the 1st? Or am I thinking of a different pass?

Re: New kintetsu rail pass 2016/10/6 11:12
Yes, it changed on October 1st, see the link above.

reply to this thread