Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Internet access in kyoto, osaka 2016/10/10 00:09
Hi ,

I am going osaka and kyoto next saturday. I am a solo traveller and going for 8 days, so i am thinking of buying sim card at osaka airport.

However, my friend told me that sim card might not be compatible. My phone is redmi note 2, would i face such a issue? If it is not compatible then i want to get pocket wifi. But for pocket wifi, do i need to order in advance, or can i buy at airport straightaway?

Thanks

by yap fang yu (guest)  

Re: Internet access in kyoto, osaka 2016/10/10 11:17
There are places in the airports where you can rent a pocket wifi on the spot, but it's best to order online so you are guaranteed a device (airport booths may sell out, and there might also be a discount for ordering online). You can organise to have the pocket wifi sent to your first accommodation (tell them to expect a package for you), or pick it up from the airport post office (if it is still open when you land).
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread