Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to Stay Fuji-Hakone 2016/10/10 04:23
Hi, at the start of my trip to Japan next year the plan was ot get the Fuji Hakone pass, hoping to enjoy the romance car journey, the sightseeing boat on lake ashi, hopefully see owakudani (i think its now accessible again?), but also go to fuji five lakes and possibly going fuji q highland. This pass is a little 3 day trip. Where is it best to stay? Hakone both nights, by fuji 5 lakes both nights? Somewhere in middle both nights? Or swap hotels - one night hakone and one night fuji five lakes (more of a pain because luggage but probably the most sense otherwise)?
If we dont stay an onsen hotel in Hakone it doesnt matter too much as we are panning to go to nyuto onsen for our fill of onsen.

Just thought I'd see what people recommended :)
by sakurayuna (guest)  

Re: Where to Stay Fuji-Hakone 2016/11/22 17:38
Currently booked a condominium in gotemba, worried it'll just end up being inconvenient both days though.... Using pass won't have a car
by Sakurayuna (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to Stay Fuji-Hakone 2016/11/22 18:42
Being in the middle at Gotemba and using the bus 45 minutes each way doesn't sound pleasing.

One night Gora or near Hakone-Yumoto Station and one night Kawaguchiko.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread