Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Haneda to Rose Garden Hotel Shinjuku 2016/10/12 15:41
Hi,

I will be arriving Haneda International Airport at 3.40pm.

Please may I know the best way to travel from Haneda International Airport to Rose Garden Hotel Shinjuku?

Will I be caught in the peak hour rush if I were to take the train via Keikyu line to Shinagawa and transfer to JR train on the Yamanote line from Shinagawa to Shinjuku Station?

Is the transfer from Keikyu line to Yamanote line at Shinagawa station easy and convenient? Are both on the same platform?

Thank you very much.
by Esther Lim (guest)  

Re: Haneda to Rose Garden Hotel Shinjuku 2016/10/12 19:07
Probably limo bus.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Haneda to Rose Garden Hotel Shinjuku 2016/10/13 03:39
The best way is to go there limousine bus.
Haneda Int departs(16:10, 16:35, 17:10, 18:05), arrives in Hilton Tokyo, Shinjuku(17:20, 17:55, 18:20, 19:25).
From Hilton Tokyo, Shinjuku, go to the Tokyo Medical University Hospital(which is partly under construction) side which locates next to the Hotel, you will see Tokyo Metro "Nishi-Shinjuku sta" exit No.2, just cross the road(called "Ome-kaido ave"), there is a combini(family mart), if you see family mart there, Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku is on the right side.
If you don't see family mart there, you are on the wrong way.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread