Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ta-Q-Bin up to 7 days delivery 2016/10/13 04:50
Hi everyone!
We are going from Tokyo to Nagoya, Takayama, Hiroshima, Myayima and finely to Osaka.
We would like to use TA-Q-BIN service . I've heard that Ta-Q-Bin service can keep luggage up to 7 days. But I can find no such information on their website.
Is that true and where can I find this information?
Thank you.
by Ekaterina71  

Re: TA-Q-BIN up to 7 days delivery 2016/10/13 10:26
It's true. The TA-Q-BIN website isn't that informative for tourists, unfortunately!

I sent my luggage from Nagasaki to Osaka with a delay of three days in 2014.

Your accommodation (hotel/hostel) can provide you and help you with the forms.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: TA-Q-BIN up to 7 days delivery 2016/10/13 15:10
Thank you . But i dont mean delay. We dont need lugage for one week as our trip Tokyo- Osaka is for one week. So we need them keep our lugguage for 7 days
by Ekaterina71 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: TA-Q-BIN up to 7 days delivery 2016/10/13 21:30
Yu Pack provided by JP Post will keep your parcels include luggage for up to 10 days since they are arrived in the post office.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: TA-Q-BIN up to 7 days delivery 2016/10/13 22:05
Thank you! I will check this now.
by Katja (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: TA-Q-BIN up to 7 days delivery 2016/10/15 07:50
Thank you Tokyo friend 48. Now I have checked Yu-Pack.
Just one question. If i send my bag should i wrap this like parcel? Or is it OK to send as it is? Without any package?
We have a postoffice near to appartment in Osaka so it should be convinient to use Yu-Pack.
Thank you.
by Ekaterina71 rate this post as useful

Re: TA-Q-BIN up to 7 days delivery 2016/10/15 23:00
No need to wrap officially but the consignment form(label) may be lost if you sticked on you bag/suitcase directly without a plastic cover.
So I would recommend you to buy a plastic cover for you bag/suitcase at JP Post office. See the cover below(130 - 240 Yen per plastic cover).
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/service/you_pack/package.html

Not all JP Post offices have those plastic covers as stock. If you can find a similar plastic covers, that will work well.
by tokyo friend 48 rate this post as useful

Re: Ta-Q-Bin up to 7 days delivery 2016/10/17 07:56
Thank you so much!
by Ekaterina71 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread