Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can girls use -kun when talking to guys 2016/10/16 17:05
is it weird or is it just uncommon i know guys use it when they talk with other guys , is it wrong to use it when talking with an older guy???
by Mia (guest)  

Re: Can girls use -kun when talking to guys 2016/10/16 19:09
Unless you are really close, no, you shouldn't use it to someone who's older than you. He should be -san or maybe -senpai.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Can girls use -kun when talking to guys 2016/10/18 05:31
Ok just making sure thank you so much !!
by Mia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can girls use -kun when talking to guys 2016/10/21 19:42
Girls can use Kun when talking to guys, if they are the same age or younger. Even guys are older, you can use "Kun" if you are good friends.
I am Japanese female, and use Kun all the time... It does not matter if you are a girl or a boy. It depends on the age/ relationships. When unsure, use San regardless of sex, and you'll be safe.
by Nori sushi rate this post as useful

Re: Can girls use -kun when talking to guys 2016/10/27 22:03
Thank you so much i was researching and found about that too but was not sure , the guy i talk to is older than me and so i use kun but he doesnt seem to mind ^_^
by Mia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Can girls use -kun when talking to guys 2016/11/10 16:39
Hello girls and guys,i am an italian girl and i will be want talk to many people japanese,possibly talk also english,because unfortunally i don't talk japanese,byeee :D
by GioDiamond rate this post as useful

reply to this thread