Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Study in Osaka or Tokyo? 2016/10/19 05:03
Hi mates, how are you? This is my first post, I am going to go to Japan to study Japanese for 1 year and 9 months, and then I would enroll into a Japanese university, but I don't know where to study. In Akamonkai in Tokyo or in Osaka International school language and culture. Which city is better for a 17 years old guy? Which advantages has both of them? Kansai dialect is a problem when you go to other zone in Japan? I like more Tokyo but people say that people are shy, so it's difficult to find friends, is that true?
by FuenteSenpai  

Re: Study in Osaka or Tokyo? 2016/10/19 19:37
Which university are you going to be enrolling in after your language study? Maybe it is better to stick with the same city, otherwise you need to think about relocation? If you like Tokyo better I would say you should go for Tokyo. Generally people in Japan in big cities (both Osaka and Tokyo) may be a bit too busy to care - it might be true Osaka people "might" be a bit more open in general, but in student life I would say your people environment will be no different between those two cities.
by ........ (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread