Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rainy days 2016/10/21 23:34
Hi!

I'll be staying in Kyoto and Osaka for a couple of days in December, but according to Accuwather it'll be raining a couple of days.

If accuwather it's accurate and those days rain, can i still do the eyesightings?

I'm planning to do the ittineraries that appear in this websites, north (Kinkakuji, nijo castle, imperal palace), south (Fushimi Inari, Nara, Uji), west (arashiyama) and Easte (Ginkakuji, philosopher path's and so on).

It's there something that close for rainy days?

Also, i want to visit Universal Studios in Osaka, this stay open if it's light shower? or close it?

Thanks in advance!
by MRey (guest)  

Re: Rainy days 2016/10/22 08:16
Normal rain doesn't close anything.

I did Kinkajuki on my last visit in the rain. Sure walking around under an umbrella was a shame. But missing the sightseeing would have been worse.

Not sure how you are planning to navigate transport wise while in Kansai. But a few of the sights have very close train/bus access. Familiarize yourself with them. And maybe go to those on the rainy days.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Rainy days 2016/10/22 22:24
Thanks hakata14 for the answer
If nothing close then i'll keep my ittinerary, I prefer seeing those things with rain than nothing at all.

I'm studying how to get to those places with a bunch of apps, so i can reach them without getting lost jeje
by MRey (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread