Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Musashi Sky Restaurant and Tembo gallery 2016/10/23 01:43
It is mentioned that making a reservation at Musashi Sky Restaurant automatically means that you have a ticket to the Skytree.

Does this mean that the restaurant reservation includes a ticket to both the Tembo Deck (lower deck) andTembo Gallery (upper observation deck) ?
by Thomas Koh (guest)  

Re: Musashi Sky Restaurant and Tembo gallery 2016/10/23 10:26
No, just the lower deck. The restaurant is on the lower deck. If you want to go to the upper deck, you have to pay separately.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Musashi Sky Restaurant and Tembo gallery 2016/10/23 12:34
Thanks for the reply, Uji :)

Very much appreciated.
by Thomas Koh (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Musashi Sky Restaurant and Tembo gallery 2016/10/23 12:46

Unsure if this is correct, but here is a review from TA.
16 August 2016

The food isn't bad but nothing great and very over priced. But the worst thing is that the the advertised price is no the final price - they add on some different taxes and the entrance fee to the Tower. We had the feeling we had been tricked - and I hate that feeling.
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Musashi Sky Restaurant and Tembo gallery 2016/10/23 14:52
I ate there and I agree that the food was good, but nothing special. Consumption tax and a 10% service charge is not included in the prices on the menu, but unfortunately this is not uncommon for special restaurants like that. I believe it was properly explained on the menus.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread