Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rail Pass for Kyushu-Shikoku-Chugoku 2016/10/25 07:00
Hi,
As the previous Kyushu-Shikoku-Chugoku rail pass is discontinued, are there any recommended alternatives to that?

I will be travelling around that region for 3,5 weeks but as I am not sure about my transportation in Shikoku (car or rail or both) using a full JR Pass might not be competitive enough.

Not sure what the discontinued pass cost though. But roughly I will not be doing so much train in Kyushu (Shinkansen from Kagoshima, Kumamoto, Fukuoka) and a bit Shinkansen from Fukuoka to Okayama.

Sorry for the confusing question..
by mukashi (guest)  

Re: Rail Pass for Kyushu-Shikoku-Chugoku 2016/10/25 10:05
I would have said the regular nation wide rail passes. But if you ain't doing much rail travel. Then I doubt any rail pass will work then for you.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

Re: Rail Pass for Kyushu-Shikoku-Chugoku 2016/10/25 23:49
Well it is more like I will not do train travel for 14 days straight on. And staying for a few days or not sure if I will travel only by train or maybe boat and bus and flight.

Buying the Kyushu and Shikoku and Chugoku (?) rail pass all together might have to few days or cost to much...
by mukashi (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread