Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagoya-Kyoto-Shirakawago-Takayama-Tokyo 2016/10/27 00:20
Need help....
It's going to be my 1st time to Japan in this coming 22nd November. I'll be landed at Nagoya Airport on 22nd November 10pm and shall stay in Nagoya. I'll be visiting Central Japan for 7 days but i really don't know how to plan my itinerary as i really have no clue where to start. I'm thinking of visiting kyoto, shirakawago, takayama and tokyo. Oh ya, I'll be travelling back from nagoya airport on 30th Nov.

Seriously seek your help to suggest an itinerary for myself so that i can cover all the beautiful places in 7 days. My purpose for the trip is not shopping but just to see Japan :-)

Many thanks in advance!
by LindaSea (guest)  

Re: Nagoya-Kyoto-Shirakawago-Takayama-Tokyo 2016/10/27 14:26
You already know where you are going. Are you coming from a visa-waiver country? How was your visa approved without scheduled itinerary as important document required by the embassy? Further, accommodations are fast filling up by this time. If you are travelling on budget, then that's the problem. If not, then splurge to shinkansen and limited express rides and hotel/onsen accommodations.

Answer can also be found here in Japan Guide. Just type the places you want to see and how to get there.
by stikiting rate this post as useful

reply to this thread