Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Enough transfer time KIX-ITM 2016/10/29 05:57
Hi,
I have a reserved ticket for international arriving flight (One World) to KIX due to arrive 10.00 and a departing domestic JAL flight from Itami ITM due to depart 14.05.

Is it enough time to transfer from KIX to ITM considering immigration, customs, bus transport?

I know I can check in the flight onway to Osaka already from my departure airport but not sure if I can check in on the JAL flight, possibly saving some time.

What is the chance of being booked on a later flight if the bus would be stuck for a long time or the arrival flight be delayed for too long?
by Muska (guest)  

Re: Enough transfer time KIX-ITM 2016/10/29 11:48
There is bus that departs KIX at 11.25 AM and arrive at Itami 12.56PM. If you can catch that bus it should fine. As long as you head straight to the bus terminal after finishing immigration and custom i think the time is enough.
by Ryuta89 rate this post as useful

Re: Enough transfer time KIX-ITM 2016/10/29 12:22
Regardong the last question, if your booking is on one ticket you will be rebooked if you miss your connection for a reasonable reason. A delayed inbound flight certainly qualifies, maybe a delayed bus too but in any case it is very unlikely that the bus will be delayed.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Enough transfer time KIX-ITM 2016/10/29 21:40
Yes, it is a one ticket flight. I saw the MCT is 3,5 hours so it applies fine. The flight is often around 10-40 minutes late arrival. I,ve flown the route before but it never take more than 30-60 minutes before I am at the train station. I heard of horror stories where people queued for hours at immogration...
by Muska (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread