Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travel around Kanto region 2016/10/31 08:51
Greetings, Please advise me as to the most economical,practical way to travel around the Kanto region... I plan to stay for 7 days and 6 nights just to see Kanto region and try the itinerary suggested by Japan guide.com...3 days in tokyo (with disney sea tour), one day in Yokohama , one day Hakone . Thank you and if you can recommend a plan B itinerary for Kanto region ..will gladly appreciate the suggestion.
by Jojo Mesina (guest)  

Re: Travel around Kanto region 2016/10/31 11:01
You haven't said much about what you want to do. You'll be there for 7 days, but you've only described 5 days (3 days Tokyo, 1 day Yokohama, 1 day Hakone). What do you want to do on the other two days? I would suggest 1 more day in Tokyo (there's lots to do in the city), and perhaps another day trip to somewhere like Kamakura or Nikko.

If you want someone to design an itinerary for you, pay a travel agent to do it. It is very easy to design your own itinerary - in fact, you've already started!

For transport, look at the 'Getting to and Around' sections of this website for the places you want to go. For transport passes, check the 'Rail Passes' section, and go to the Kanto section.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Travel around Kanto region 2016/10/31 17:16
for hakone, get the "hakone free pass".
for travels around tokyo and yokohama, get a IC card.
by hakata14 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread