Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Concert tickets 2016/11/2 07:30
Hello,
I want to but a ticket for Japanese rock bands concert.
The problem is that I want to buy a ticket for the first lines.
I have seen in the website http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/
That they cannot handle those cases and their suggestion is going through resells options.

My question is -does anyone know a website in English (or Japanese) that I can buy from but doesn't require me to live in Japan?

Thank you.
by Sapir (guest)  

Re: Concert tickets 2016/11/3 13:13
Even if you live in Japan, if you want a front row ticket you have to be quite lucky or go through resellers. For major artists the best tickets usually go in fan club or presales and tickets are applied for in advance then numbers are assigned by lottery. For small acts you have to be the fastest to get the tickets (and often the best tickets are sold at the previous show, meaning ones you can get through ticket services are lower numbers), still difficult.
by Vita (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Concert tickets 2016/11/4 21:50
You still can ask someone in Japan to buy a ticket for you, but it's a lottery so you're never sure about the number you'll have.

Except if you're buying on a resale's sites you'll know the place (but they put high prices), and they often ask for a Japanese number.

For which band are you looking for a ticket?
by Lydioune rate this post as useful

reply to this thread