Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disney on Thur afternoon or Friday? 2016/11/16 08:17
Hi, I am reaching Tokyo on Thursday morning. According to one crowd indication website, the crowd on Friday doubles as compared to Thur. Is it worth reaching disney on Thursday 12noon as compared to going disney for the whole day on Friday? As in do you think I can get on to more rides with less queues?
by Clue- (guest)  

Re: Disney on Thur afternoon or Friday? 2016/11/16 15:34
Crowds are probably heavier on Friday mainly due to late entries - people arriving after work and school. Going first thing in the morning is always best as that's when lines are shorter and you've got more FastPass options.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Disney on Thur afternoon or Friday? 2016/11/16 16:36
Thank you sq!
by Clue- (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Disney on Thur afternoon or Friday? 2016/12/10 22:37
Choose Friday! But on Thursday, visit any 7-Eleven convenience store and buy your tickets for the following day. This is what we're doing to avoid the ticket lines.

Bring food so you could save, it's allowed inside the park so no need to worry. And take advantage of the FASTPASS for major attractions.

And most importantly, watch all of the character parades as the kids would not care about anything else except for the parades

Check my kids' reactions here -- http://trvl.one/disney/
by theqbf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread