Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Arriving late to a concert 2016/11/21 23:18
I want to buy tickets to the Yellowcard concert for next March. The problem is it starts at 7:00pm but I wouldn't be able to make it until 8:00.

I'm just wondering what is the usual protocol at venues with letting people come in late?

The gig is at Studio Coast and there is a supporting band playing first. I understand I wouldn't get a good spot but it's the farewell tour so I really wanna see them!!! But I don't want to waste money of tickets if they have a rule about this sort of thing...

Has anyone experienced this or could share their opinion?

Thank you.

by juniper89 (guest)  

Re: Arriving late to a concert 2016/11/22 18:50
No problem.
You can enter when break btw song and next or talk part.
Concert staff helps you.
by NSG (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Arriving late to a concert 2016/11/25 19:24
I happened to recently sit near one of the doors at a concert hall. During the first 30 minutes or so, there were a couple of people who came in late one by one, and the staff member at the door let them wait there while a song was going on (there was a single chair near the wall), and then showed them to their seats during the next talk segment.
by SA (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread