Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shuttle bus within Shirakawa-go 2016/11/22 14:57
Hi

I will be taking a bus from Nagoya to Shirakawa-go in last week of December. The place where I alighted ( @Shirakawa-go) is around 1.1KM or 15mins walk to my stay @ Shimizu Inn.

I cannot be moving my big luggage together with family from the alighted bus stop to Shimizu Inn; and it is quite far away.

I wonder if there is any shuttle bus to bring us around within Shirakawa-go (from bus stop to Shimizu Inn. ) . Or is there any taxi there ?
by kongdino  

Re: Shuttle bus within Shirakawa-go 2016/11/22 19:20
On the website for Shimizu Inn, in the Access section, it says "We are glad to carry your luggage if it is very bad weather. (Please let us know the arriving time before hand)."

I think if you would like some help getting your luggage and your family there from the bus stop, you should email them and ask.
by Ausfam (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shuttle bus within Shirakawa-go 2016/11/23 11:19
Thanks for the reply.

Because I book the Inn via a 3rd party provider, the provider has informed me to find my own way to travel to the Inn as they inn will not provide offer for pick up.

May I know where do you find the website that state "We are glad to carry your luggage if it is very bad weather." Or do you have their email address ? I will write to the Inn myself.

Thanks
by kongdino rate this post as useful

Re: Shuttle bus within Shirakawa-go 2016/11/23 11:27
Thanks Ausfam . I manage to find their contact information. I went to a non working website previously. I have managed to find their working website.

Thanks for all the help here.
by kongdino rate this post as useful

Re: Shuttle bus within Shirakawa-go 2016/11/23 11:28
Here's the website I found: http://shimizu-inn.com/

Just check it's the right place! If you scroll down you will find the Access information and their email address.

Re: Shuttle bus within Shirakawa-go 2016/11/23 11:29
Glad you found it.

Re: Shuttle bus within Shirakawa-go 2016/11/23 11:31
http://shimizu-inn.com/
by ken (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread