Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ikebukuro to Haneda airport 2016/11/23 06:28
Hi, I need to check out from my hotel at 10am, catching my flight at midnight - 12am at Haneda airport on a Monday. Any advice on
1. Where can I store my big luggage?
2. What is the best route to take from Ikebukuro to Haneda airport? 3. What is the best time to take the transportation to the airport with 2 large luggage?

Thank you.

Mark
by Mark (guest)  

Re: Ikebukuro to Haneda airport 2016/11/23 19:43
1. Your hotel can keep it, unless it's a really cheap one.
2. The only direct transportation between Haneda and Ikebukuro is the limo bus. http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/platform_searches/index/3/274
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Ikebukuro to Haneda airport 2016/11/23 20:03
1. It depends on where you want to spend your day until check-in. Your hotel is in Ikebukuro I assume; they can keep it for you. Or (if you want to spend some time during the day in the more central/southern Tokyo) you can take the luggage as far as Shinagawa, and find a locker somewhere, and return later to Shinagawa station, then take Keikyu to the airport.

2. Ikebukuro - (JR Yamanote line) - Shinagawa - (Keikyu line) Haneda airport.

3. The evening rush hour on JR Yamanote line is not as "intense" as the morning rush hour, so I would not worry too much about when the "best" time might be. Just give yourself a plenty of time so you don't have to rush around.

by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Ikebukuro to Haneda airport 2016/11/24 01:17
Thanks for the feedback. I think my best option is to take my luggage to Shinagawa.

Is there any interesting things to do around Shinagawa that you would recommend to check it out?

Thank you.

Mark
by Mark (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread