Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Language School in Osaka for Adults & Seniors 2016/11/26 18:12
Hello,

Plan to take intermediate level in Japanese Language in Osaka.
Anyone has recommendation for such school where cater to working adults and/or seniors?
Intend to take full time on either 1 or 3 month period.

Hope someone who has attended such class would advise and comment.

Thank you.
by Lilia (guest)  

Re: Language School in Osaka for Adults & Seniors 2016/11/27 00:16
I don't know of any language school that has an upper age limit.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Language School in Osaka for Adults & Seniors 2016/11/27 00:36
Hello Firas,

Thanks for response.
Sorry not been more specific.
Looking for language school where caters MORE to adults and seniors.
I wouldn't want to mix with 80 percent teenagers or high school student in class.

Any recommendation or advice would be appreciated.
by Lilia (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Language School in Osaka for Adults & Seniors 2016/11/27 02:55
A school which "caters more" to older people, whatever you mean by that, would shut itself from 90% of its market. I would be very surprised if such a school existed.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Language School in Osaka for Adults & Seniors 2016/11/27 11:56
If you say cater to working adults, I can think of some schools that provide evening courses for those living in Japan and wanting to take lessons during their time off at a slower pace.
But as you seem to be planning on coming to Japan for one or three months of daytime, full time courses, I cannot think of any that cater particularly to adults (meaning not teenagers right out of high school). You might want to select a general geographical area, and inquire with individual schools for what they might be able to arrange for you.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread