Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus fare 2016/11/28 14:00
Hi,

Im planning to go Lake Kawaguchiko from Gotemba Station and I saw the bus fare is 1510yen. Does it mean I can get off halfway like at lake yamanaka and oshino hakkai then riding the next bus to lake kawaguchiko without paying again? Or I actually pay lesser amount when I get off halfway then pay again when I get on the next bus?
And is there a name or number for the bus/buses that going from Gotemba station to Kawaguchiko Station?

Thank you
by Zoey (guest)  

Re: Bus fare 2016/11/28 15:49
If you disembark halfway and continue later, you pay more than if you just do the entire trip in one go. Bus tickets do not allow breaking a trip in several parts.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus fare 2016/11/28 17:37
Reading your question again, yes, if you get off for example at Yamanakako, you will pay the fare from Gotemba to Yamanakako, which should be less than 1510 yen. And then when you ride the bus again from Yamanakako to Kawaguchiko, you pay the fare for that, which again will be less than 1510. But the total fare paid for both trips will be more than 1510.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread