Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is it worthed to visit USJ or TD? 2016/11/30 10:40
Hai, my friends said that Universal Studio Osaka and Tokyo Disneyland is one that you must visit in Japan and I have plan to go. But I don't know which one is better and some comment said that the queu is too long. Is it still worthed if I spent a day in USJ or Tokyo Disneyland?
by tamara (guest)  

Re: Is it worthed to visit USJ or TD? 2016/11/30 14:18
This is not a decision we can make for you. Both parks do get very busy; it's best if you go on a weekday, but there will still be long lines.

If you have been to a Disneyland somewhere else in the world, I would recommend DisneySea instead as it is unique to Japan.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is it worthed to visit USJ or TD? 2016/11/30 14:30
Depends on favorite film/movie/TV/anime titles.
Disney is Disney, Universal is Universal.

Read each web first.
TDR(Resort) is TDL(LAND) and TDS(SEA) are different theme park
just placed same area as side by side.
by hanah (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is it worthed to visit USJ or TD? 2016/12/1 06:19
It depends on What you enjoy and want to do. Have you looked into going to Studio Ghibli? Do you find that you are a fan of Disney or Universal Parks?

Personally I love DisneySea. It is unique to Japan and the rides and shows are great. Just remember to fastpass some of the rides while you are there. I also went to Disneyland Tokyo, which was fun but I live in California and it was not too different from DL. If you are short on time and you have access to DL or WDW than you can pass on TDL in favor of something you can only do in Japan.

Have a great trip.
by Liz (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is it worthed to visit USJ or TD? 2016/12/1 12:39
If you taking the time and trouble to fly all the way to Japan, why not go to a Japanese theme park?
In Nikko north of Tokyo there is Edo Wonderland.
http://edowonderland.net/en/

And in Kyoto there is the Toei Eigamura.
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3934.html
by Ken (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is it worthed to visit USJ or TD? 2016/12/1 14:19
I went to USJ for the first time recently and it was pretty awesome! I haven't been to Disney though. But I would definitely recommend USJ!
by ruby (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is it worthed to visit USJ or TD? 2016/12/1 20:30
been to both, and i enjoy all of them. but yeah the queue is so long. i am on budget so i will never buy express pass, but still with long queue all the shows is worth it.
by shintaWD rate this post as useful

reply to this thread