Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/1 12:35
I am planning to stay in tokyo for about 7 days.

Is it possible for me to buy two(2) sets of the Keisei Skyliner + 72 hour metro... So that I have:
1. 1 keisei skyliner ticket NRT to Tokyo on arrival
2. 1 keisei skyliner ticket Tokyo to NRT on my last day
3. 2 72 hour metro ticket to use for 6 days

Another question is. For the Keisei Skyliner ticket from Tokyo to Narita Airport... Can I have it exchanged as early as the date of my arrival and have it exchanged at the airport? Or is it possible to exchange it only on the day that I will transit from Tokyo to Narita? How to exchange so that I get the same as I listed above?
by Chilapot  

Re: keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/1 15:17
by szn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/1 17:39
No, you can only buy it as a single or round trip package FROM the airport. Just get one 72hr ticket and use a Suica on other days. And yes you can book the return trip in advance.
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/2 10:44
I wanted 2 buy 2 single trip packages so that i have unlimited transport for 6 days in tokyo
by Chilapot rate this post as useful

Re: keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/2 11:23
Read again Keisei web.

Why need 2 round(go/return) by Skyliner for btw NRT and Tokyo?
Have to pic up/say good-bye somebody at NRT???
by szn (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/2 13:27
It doesn't give you unlimited travel for all trains though. JR is not included! Are you even travelling enough to justify the pass??
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/2 13:30
The single trip package is only in the direction of the airport to Tokyo, not Tokyo to the airport. Buy a round-trip package, and either use an IC card or buy a separate 72-hour metro ticket.

Make sure the metro ticket will actually pay off for your planned itinerary. You can't get everywhere on the metro, it may not be the most convenient route, and depending on your itinerary you might not use it enough to make the pass cost-effective.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/2 14:33
Hi there,
I was recently in Tokyo In November and took the one way from Narita to Ueno with the 72hr Subway.
I was quite impressed with the 72hr Subway as it helped me allot, no giving out any extra money for subways etc, but that is if you are strictly sticking to the subway like I did, u don't really need the JR lines as I experienced, I could get easy to places buy using the Subways with no issues.

If you plan to buy another 72 hr Subway Pass, and the Airport wont give you another one, which im sure they will, go to LAOX in Akihabara, I bought another 72hr during my stay there, as they are great value for money, and had no hassles buying it from them.
by Frankie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: keisei skyliner package question 2016/12/2 19:50
If you are buy two single package at 3500 yen, totally 7000 yen, wouldn't it be cheaper to buy the return package at 5400 yen for skyliner return + 72 hr tokyo pass and just get a 72 hrs tokyo pass at 1500, totally at 6900 yen.

But before you consider it, this does not include JR train, so getting a suica is also a good consideration, also do plan your trip, as to the 72 hr pass, will it justify the cost.

@SQ

The single journey allows you to travel airport to city or city to airport.
by kms899 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread