Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taxi to Fuji Shibazakura Festival's venue 2016/12/4 20:28
Dear All,
I'm planning to visit Fuji Shibazakura Festival this May. I've travelled to Japan may times and I'm afaraid that I could have some difficultes in getting special bus at Kawaguchiko station because of crowds and long queue time.
So, any ideas about the taxi cost from Kawaguchiko station to Fuji Shibazakura Festival's venue would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
by Alexander (guest)  

Re: Taxi to Fuji Shibazakura Festival's venue 2016/12/5 07:03

the taxi cost from Kawaguchiko station to Fuji Shibazakura Festival's venue

Would be around ‰~10000.
by shinji (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi to Fuji Shibazakura Festival's venue 2016/12/5 08:57
I took the bus and had no problem getting a ticket, but the ride was over 1:30hrs because of the high density traffic. I still would take the bus, because the taxi may be very expensive.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi to Fuji Shibazakura Festival's venue 2016/12/5 10:55

Definetely bus!
We visited Fuji Shibazakura Festival May this year. I purposely arrived by 09:00 at Kawaguchiko station to beat the crowd, and the bus queue was relatively small. Coming back was as smooth, we were virtually the early crowd out; the bus was still full, but no issue getting the seat, and waiting time was just minutes.
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi to Fuji Shibazakura Festival's venue 2016/12/5 16:18
I was there this year, the queue for the bus is not so bad....it moves fast....is the traffic to the venue....due to traffic we took nearly 2 hours to reach there....so I don't think taxi will be a good idea as it will be expensive and the bus is also allow to drop you off relatively near to the venue.
by Nicolle (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Taxi to Fuji Shibazakura Festival's venue 2016/12/5 18:06
Many many thanks for your informative comments!!
by agspb rate this post as useful

reply to this thread