Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

US spouse Visa 2016/12/7 22:56
Hi everyone! I have a problem regarding with the processing of US spouse visa. I am Filipina my husband is Japanese-American citizen. My husband was working in US for 4 years and moved back here in Japan this year for our marriage. We've been together for 2 years (long distance relationship), he decided to give up everything he had in US and decided to live here with me. But the problem is he could not find a good job here and we are planning of moving in US when I got a Visa and maybe settle down there. My problem is about the processing. My question are:
1.Is the person filing for Petition I-130 must have a self-address in the US or the address here in Japan is ok? Japan address is his own house. He has no address in US anymore.
2. Are the following documents that we must submit to NVC?
a. Petition I-130
B. G-235
C. Form 845
D. Copy of passport of petitioner and benefiary
E. Birth certificate or koseki tohon translated to english.
F. Visa size photograph
G. Marriage certificate
H. Income tax return copy
( if i have missed documents please tell me)
3. Which bank here in Japan can issue a Money order cheque?
4. Do we need to put inside another empty envelope with our Japan address for return mail ?
5. Lastly, can we write the Japan's address as his Domicile? Or must be US address? Parents lives in same Japan's address. The address he was born and grew up. His father is American and mother is Japanese.
Apologies for my grammar, hope someone here can answer my questions and can share their thoughts and experiences regarding my issue. Thank you very much.
by Apple2009  

Re: US spouse Visa 2016/12/8 17:52
This is a question for a US forum, not a Japanese one.
by sq (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread