Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Traveling to Furano 2016/12/11 01:09
Hi All,

I'm planning a 2-day trip to Furano on July 2017 for my birthday. I'd really love to see this place but I'm worried on how to get to the sites I want to see. Seems like transportation is not very flexible.

If anyone may please help me on the items below, and my apologies for I have a lot of questions.

1) Should I get a rail pass? If yes, what type of pass?
2) I plan to see the following on Day 1: Farm Tomita, Farm Tomita Lavender East and Flower Land Kamifurano then on Day 2: Biei's Shikisai Hill, Patchwork Road and Panorama Road. Is this itinerary realistic? Do I need more than 2 days to see all these sites?
3) Does the Furano Kururu Bus only go to Farm Tomita? It does not go to Lavender East and/or Flower Land?
4) Is walking the only choice to reach Farm Tomita Lavender East (I don't drive so I can't rent a car)?
5) Is there really a taxi around Furano which can take me to Flower Land?
6) If I ever decide to just walk to Lavender East and Flower Land, is there a chance to get lost in the way? Are there other tourists who normally just walk? I read both destinations are about 1 hour walk.
7) How does the Twinkle Bus work? I read that there are only 2 buses per day along the Panorama Road and just 1 bus along the Patchwork road. How do I get to these places if I missed the bus?

Thanks in advance everyone for your help!
by 3ggi3pot  

reply to this thread