Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Separated gender bath In okuhida 2016/12/12 20:36
Hirayu no mori vs suimeikan karukaya vs yarimikan

hello, pls help me to choose. I and my group of ladies really want to soak in onsen with beautiful scenery, but we dont want to be in mixed bath! We want separated gender onsen. I saw that these three are good but cant make a choice. We want to do onsen in okuhida area.

I am in two minds between hirayu no mori and suimeikan karukaya. If i want to have ladies only bath, does suimeikan karukaya have a better ladies bath than hirayu no mori?

What about yarimikan? I heard they have ladies only bath but havent seen the pool of the ladies tho., is it alongside the river too?
by Onsenlover (guest)  

Re: Separated gender bath In okuhida 2016/12/13 09:04
According to the japanese page of the Yamirikan site, the outdoor "Yamiri no yu" bath is available to just women between 7-9am.
http://www.yarimikan.com/spa_konyoku.html
by Mon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Separated gender bath In okuhida 2016/12/14 07:54
At Suimeikan Karukaya, the large mixed outdoor onsen has beautiful scenery of the river and mountains. Men and Women are required to wear green smocks for privacy in the mixed onsen.

Dale
by Oenophile Angler rate this post as useful

reply to this thread