Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Narita express - kawaguchiko to narita 2016/12/27 16:20
Hi all,
Im planning to take narita express from kawaguchiko station to narita int airport.
May i know what time is the train schedule and how long it will take from kawaguchiko to narita airport?
My date as below:
21/jan/2017.
My flight to sapporo will be at 6.05pm on that day.
Please advise if i can manage to get to airport before 4pm?

Thanks for help.
by Fara (guest)  

Re: Narita express - kawaguchiko to narita 2016/12/27 20:43
You do not need to arrive two hours in advance for a domestic flight; you'd just find yourself bored to death while waiting.

Hyperdia is your friend.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Narita express - kawaguchiko to narita 2016/12/27 20:46
The only Narita Express that day leaves Kawaguchiko at 2:18pm and arrives at Narita T1 at 5:29pm, too late for you to take your flight at 6:05pm.

You must find alternate transport that includes a non-JR train.
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Narita express - kawaguchiko to narita 2016/12/28 11:16
In Hyperdia change "departure" to "arrival" and will give you different train options.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Narita express - kawaguchiko to narita 2016/12/28 12:16
If you untick "private railway" the result is the same for departure and arrival....the 2:18 Narita Express is the only option.

http://www.hyperdia.com/cgi/en/search.html?dep_node=KAWAGUCHIKO&arv_no...
by John B digs Japan rate this post as useful

Re: Narita express - kawaguchiko to narita 2016/12/28 12:20
Yes but the reason for choosing "Arrival" is that you don't have to guess the departure time that gives you the arrival time you want. Other than that obviously it shows the same trains...
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Narita express - kawaguchiko to narita 2016/12/28 19:07
Hi all, thanks for reply.
by Farashidah rate this post as useful

Re: Narita express - kawaguchiko to narita 2016/12/29 10:11
Even with the N'Ex there is a supplementary fare, and that particular train is actually a pretty unusual option. Get back to the outskirts of Tokyo like Hachioji or the train into Shinjuku and then swap.

I wouldn't rely simply on Hyperdia and the box tick for private railway when heading to a flight. Also, have a back-up route in case of delays.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread