Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is Lindt chocolate available in Japan? 2016/12/27 21:38
Is Lindt chocolate available in Japan?
by Julia (guest)  

Re: Is Lindt chocolate available in Japan? 2016/12/28 10:20
There are a few Lindt shops in Tokyo.

There is at least 3 in Tokyo that I know of. One in Ginza, another in Omotesando and one in Shibuya. I think the Ginza shop is the flagship.
by Goober (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Lindt chocolate available in Japan? 2016/12/28 11:01
I do not know if it always sells.
Kaldi coffee farm also sells.
It seems to be selling also at imported foodstuff shops such as Seijo Ishii, Kinokuniya, Kitano Ace and so on.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Is Lindt chocolate available in Japan? 2016/12/28 19:45
It is very easy to get. For sure Kaldi and Seijo Ishii have it all the time.
by Max (guest) rate this post as useful

Lindt chocolate as omiyage? 2016/12/28 19:52
I am going to be an exchange student and I want to bring my host family omiyage. I am surely bringing things that represent my country but what about chocolate that is not easy to get in Japan and some bath salts?
I am from Central Europe.
by Shiori (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Is Lindt chocolate available in Japan? 2016/12/29 09:04
High-quality chocolate that is not easy to get in Japan is my preferred omiyage, except during summer (July to September) when the chocolate melts. But anything unique from your country is a good idea, especially if it can be consumed.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Re: Is Lindt chocolate available in Japan? 2016/12/29 13:07
Linz 's chocolate is sometimes bought for souvenirs at a duty - free shop at the airport.
I can buy it in Japan, but I think that it will be pleasing to the host family as a gift.
by haro1210 rate this post as useful

Re: Is Lindt chocolate available in Japan? 2017/1/7 19:28
There are lots of shops and even Lindt cafe in Tokyo, check this out: http://rankofbest.com/Japan/Tokyo/lindt/
by francofunghi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread