Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Yoyogi Park rockabilly 2016/12/29 03:09
Hi going to Tokyo in March (2017) and a rockabilly fan and have heard about the rockabilly meets on Sundays at yoyogi Park and I'd like to know if they're still happening. Also if any other fans could suggest any places I'd be very greatest, traveling on my own and achieving something off my bucket list can't wait
by Rockabillymutt  

Re: Yoyogi Park rockabilly 2016/12/30 17:15
I just googled for results in the past month and it would seem yes, they're still there every Sunday. Try after 12 as mornings aren't their thing.
by Sal1980 rate this post as useful

Re: Yoyogi Park rockabilly 2016/12/31 02:59
Thanks very much
by Rockabillymutt rate this post as useful

Re: Yoyogi Park rockabilly 2017/1/5 14:39
I'm afraid I can't actually help you out with precise details, but there definitely are a number of rockabilly clubs/bars in Tokyo, as I went to one a few years ago...unfortunately can't remember the name or where it was...

Run 'Rockabilly' through Google translate to get the katakana, then plug that into Google search - that may give you a few results...

by andy (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Yoyogi Park rockabilly 2017/1/9 00:12
Thanks
by Rockabillymutt rate this post as useful

reply to this thread