Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Luggage service to keio plaza 2017/1/9 20:44
Hi,
I will be travelling to tokyo disneyland and stay there till 19 Jan. I will then move to keio plaza hotel for 2 nights. I intend to go to fuji safari park on 19 Jan and found that it closes at 3.30pm. Therfore I would like to know if there is any delivery from tokyo disney hotel that could send luggage to keio plaza hotel? How much will that be for 2 large luggage? In this way, I could rush to fuji safari park and then come back for check in around 6pm at keio plaza. This is my first time to tokyo and appreciate anyone could help me with this query as my trip is just next week. If there is any complimentary service, please let me know too.
by Malui (guest)  

Re: your itinerary 2017/1/17 20:29
Are you still searching for clues?

Concerning your luggage, as long as your Shinjuku hotel can keep it (until you pick it up), you can send it in one or a few parcels by delivery service.

In order to collect your parcels by the night of the 19th at your Shinjuku hotel, itfs better to send them off before noon of the 18th from your Urayasu hotel (or a nearby shop of major convenience store chains such as 7-Eleven, Lawson and FamilyMart).

Also, items purchased in the Tokyo Disneyland (with some exceptions) may be shipped from the Home Delivery Service center inside the Park.
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.jp/en/service/detail/str_id:tdl_delivery/

In this way, I could rush to Fuji Safari Park and then come back for check in around 6pm at Keio Plaza.

To speak frankly, that seems not realistic.

When you travel mainly by rail and bus, you need at least 3 hours (including time for waiting) each to get to then to get back from Fuji Safari Park; in order to explorer this park fully for its open hours in November (10:00 - 15:30), you should leave your Urayasu hotel before 06:30 and cannot reach your Shinjuku hotel before 19:30.

Or, do you dare to drive a car on the way where you donft know the routes well? (I cannot recommend that.)

[Timetables for shuttle buses]

Buses for Fuji Safari Park
: Gotemba Station (08:30) -- (09:04) Fuji Safari Park.
: Gotemba Interchange (08:50) --
Gotemba Station (09:00) -- (09:34) Fuji Safari Park.
: Gotemba Station (10:50) -- (11:24) Fuji Safari Park.
: Gotemba Station (12:40) -- (13:14) Fuji Safari Park.
: Gotemba Station (13:30) -- (14:04) Fuji Safari Park.
: Gotemba Station (14:55) -- (15:29) Fuji Safari Park.

Buses back from Fuji Safari Park
: Fuji Safari Park (10:53) -- Gotemba Station (11:28) -- (11:35) Gotemba Interchange.
: Fuji Safari Park (11:58) -- (12:33) Gotemba Station.
: Fuji Safari Park (13:48) -- (14:23) Gotemba Station.
: Fuji Safari Park (15:08) -- (15:43) Gotemba Station.
: Fuji Safari Park (16:43) -- Gotemba Station (17:18) -- (17:25) Gotemba Interchange.
: Fuji Safari Park (18:03) -- (18:38) Gotemba Station.

- Source in Japanese
http://www.fujisafari.co.jp/info/bus-time.html

by omotenashi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread