Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

School visit in Chiba 2017/1/17 01:04
Hi,
I have a plan to make an educational trip to Chiba from13th-19th May 2017. It will be a group trip of educators like teachers from daycare, kindergarten, elementary and middle & secondary. We are from Indonesia. So far we have been made contact to elementary school in Chiba, but we havent had any contact from day care, kindergarten and middle school there. If any body here can help to tell me the way or any steps to contact them, I will be apriciated. Thank you verymuch
by wulangouvara (guest)  

Re: school visit in Chiba 2017/1/17 13:15
Every such place typically has a contact e-mail address on their website.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: school visit in Chiba 2017/1/22 12:32
Ususally contact is done (such trip is arranged) through a go-between, JICA, for example.
If you contact them by yourself via contact us form (email), you had better NOT include any links or attached file, they will delete your message otherwise.
Please also advised that even school teachers do not understand English well, so you had better write in simple English or Japanese.
by . (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: School visit in Chiba 2017/2/17 07:35
Contact to the bureau of education of Chiba City/Prefecture.
They may help you.
by yuton (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread