Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Alpine Route Advice 2017/1/17 06:42
We are planning a trip to Japan for late June/early July this year. We will be coming from Kyoto early morning on day 1, have all day on day 2, then need to arrive in Tokyo by the evening of day 3. We would like to do the Alpine Route, hiking in Kamikochi and stay 1 night here, see Shirakawa-go and possibly stay a night here, unless a night at a different location would make more sense. It is my husband and I and our 15 year old daughter and her friend traveling. Can anyone give me advice on how best to do all these things and in what order? I'm a little confused about whether we should do Kamikochi and Shirakawa-go WHILE we are doing the Alpine Route or whether we should do all 3 separately. Thank you!
by toosuns  

Re: Alpine Route Advice 2017/1/17 12:06
Kindly check Shirakawago, Alpine Route and Kamikochi pages here in Japan Guide and check the 'Getting There' section of each page.

You are way hurried in your travel I doubt you will enjoy your time there. Having energy to get to each place is the next question.

Check Hyperdia or Jorudan, Nohi Bus and Alpico Bus websites to time your travel.
by stikiting rate this post as useful

reply to this thread