Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/21 14:49
Would like to ask that am having a 5mths left expiry just after my departure from Singapore to Japan.

Am I allow to land in Japan?
by wengie (guest)  

Re: Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/21 19:56
Wait... 5 months expiry just after my departure from Singapore to Japan...

Are you holding a Singaporean or non-Singaporean passport? Have you checked this link http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/short/novisa.html if it answered your concern? Have you checked with your Japan Embassy at your home country?
by stikiting rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/21 20:02
Singaporean
by wengie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/21 20:50
Have you checked the other 2 questions? If you find that your 90-day entitlement has already lapsed then you are good to land in Japan. Or maybe I am wrong so kindly clarify it your Japan Embassy there.
by stikiting rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/21 21:46
Yea! thanks! Will only be staying less than a week in Japan
by wengie (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/22 01:06
I've read this question several times over the course of several hours, and still have no idea what it means.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/22 09:19
Ignoring the question which seems about as grammatically correct as my Japanese, on a Singaporean passport you are allowed to enter on the visa waiver programme. What's the problem/issue/question?
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/22 09:26
Firas,

I took it to mean,... I have 5 months left on my passport before it needs renewing, am I able to enter Japan, or do they require 6 months life left on the passport. So many other countries require you to have at least 6 months left on the life of the passport.
by LoveJapan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Japan Entry Minimum Validation 2017/1/23 10:40
LoveJapan - what a good translation of the question. The answer to that is easy - passport only needs to be valid on the day you leave (you can travel on the day it expires).

Note, some web sites falsely state you need six months validity when travelling to/from Japan.
by JapanCustomTours rate this post as useful

reply to this thread