Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Shinjuku Urban Hotel 2017/1/23 02:47
Hi All,
I'm trying to cut costs for our upcoming trip. We always stay at the Keio Plaza but that's pricey. I was looking around and found the Shinjuku Urban Hotel in Kabukicho. The 6 night price is $848 USD for 2 people in a 51 sqm room. The price for the Keio in a Superior Twin Room for 6 nights is $1,670 USD. That's a huge difference.
I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this hotel. Has anyone stayed there recently and can tell me a little about it?
Thanks.
by lilien  

Re: Shinjuku Urban Hotel 2017/1/23 10:19
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku Urban Hotel 2017/1/23 18:33
Thanks. I've read those reviews but the most recent one was from 2015. I was hoping for more recent reviews.
by lilien rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku Urban Hotel 2017/1/23 18:41
Shinjuku tends to command higher prices than the rest of the greater Tokyo area. If you stay in the Chuo Wards for example, it is similar hotels with a much cheaper cost. And you still have good rail access. Toei, Metro and JR lines all go through the ward.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku Urban Hotel 2017/1/23 21:01
Hi Hakata14,
Thank you for the information. We have been staying in Shinjuku for the last 15 years and really like the area because everything is accessible so we know we are paying a higher price. We are willing to pay higher prices for the convenience. I was just hoping that someone has stayed at the Shinjuku Urban hotel recently.

Re: Shinjuku Urban Hotel 2017/1/23 23:55
by * (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Shinjuku Urban Hotel 2017/1/25 06:26
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for.

reply to this thread