Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Picking up Fuji Hakone Pas sin advance? 2017/1/25 07:11
Hi
I'm going to Japan in a couple months, I planned to get the Fuji Hakone pass to use the day after I arrive in Japan. Does anyone know would it be possible to pick the pass up the day before I want it to start so I have less to worry about in the morning boarding the train? If it is but I'd have to communicate this what are my chances of success bearing in mind I know a negligible amount of Japanese?

Thanks
by sakurayuna (guest)  

Re: Picking up Fuji Hakone Pas sin advance? 2017/1/25 11:00
No sold out and no need Japanese for purchasing the pass.
Read Pass web again.
by Mello (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Picking up Fuji Hakone Pas sin advance? 2017/1/25 15:28
Go to the Odakyu Sightseeing Service Centre at Shinjuku Station, you can purchase the pass in advance at the Information Counter. They speak English there.
by Green Tea Latte rate this post as useful

Re: Picking up Fuji Hakone Pas sin advance? 2017/1/27 06:15
Thanks. I'm hoping I can make romance car reservation before I have this pass? I guess I'll find out when I try!

Does anyone know if the fuji-hakone pass allows me to the tozan bus from Hakone-yumoto station to Gotemba (route G)? On the website it says Tozan buses in Hakone area only.
The alternative is to get G,T or L to Sengoku then switch to odakyu highway bus which definitely is covered, but one bus would be much simpler!
by sakurayuna (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Picking up Fuji Hakone Pas sin advance? 2017/1/27 14:26
Since you have to pay extra for the Romance CAr. yes you can book it and pay the difference earlier.

And yes the Fuji Hakone Pass covers the buses between Hakone and Kawaguchiko. Of which Gotenba is in between.
by hakata14 (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Picking up Fuji Hakone Pas sin advance? 2017/1/31 14:32
You can use the Hakone Freepass to ride the bus to Gotenba too. Many people go to the premium outlets or to Gotenba station to see Fuji. Hakone has a great English Facebook page that answers Facebook messages quickly... https://www.facebook.com/HakoneTravel/
by Momokintaro rate this post as useful

reply to this thread