Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Station 2017/1/26 12:52
Hello everyone,
I need to take a bus from Kobe Sannomiya Station to Osaka Station. I tried to find direct bus route between those stations, but I couldn't find any. I found one from Arima Onsen to Osaka, but there is only for step-down in Sannomiya, not pick-up.
Could anybody help me with some advice ?

Thank you in advance,

Abi from Indonesia
by Abi Nisaka (guest)  

Re: Bus from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Station 2017/1/26 13:39
Why bus?
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Station 2017/1/26 17:31
Because I will bring big size luggage. I found it easier to use bus rather than train..
by Abi Nisaka (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Station 2017/1/26 17:35
Right, whatever, in any case there's no such bus. Look at Takkyubin maybe if you don't want to carry your luggage.
by Firas rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Station 2017/1/26 17:44
There are a few very convenient train lines between Sannomiya and Osaka/Umeda that there is no such bus AFAIK. I don't know how big of luggage you have, but actually you could more easily block the whole aisle of a bus with a piece of big luggage rather than on trains on trains (with many carriages and more doors)? You might be thinking of airport or long-distance buses, but "ordinary" buses don't have the luggage compartment on the side of the bus.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Station 2017/1/26 18:22
As mentioned, there is no direct bus, especially with luggage store. Sannomiya and Osaka (Umeda) are large stations and many locals use train lines between them. Usually we (I am a Japanese quite familiar with these places) bring big size luggage into the gcommuterh train. Of course sometimes we might consider using Takkyubin, but from Sannomina to Osaka is only a 20-40 min ride, so Takkyubin seems to be too much. Of course you might better not choose rush hour trains, and better choose more vacant trains. In general, slower trains tend to have less passengers. You may have to stand in the aisle, but it will be only 40 min at itfs maximum.
by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Bus from Kobe Sannomiya to Osaka Station 2017/1/30 10:12
Thank you all for those useful tips...
by Abi Nisaka (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread