Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Repair Phone Shop in Tokyo 2017/2/1 20:04
Hi i'm Aqma and i'm going to Tokyo this March. Currently i have a problem with my phone. I cannot charging my phone, fyi i already replace the charging port but after 1 day repair i cannot charging my phone again. I do hope any of you can give me the shop name & address around tokyo. i really want my phone back to normal.

My phone model is Asus Zen 2.
by aqma anne  

Re: Repair Phone Shop in Tokyo 2017/2/2 17:06
The Asus Services Centers in Japan are found via this link: http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center/Japan

BIC CAMERA offers repairs but that probably means it is sent away; you might have more luck trying to get it repaired at your current location.
by Jim (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Repair Phone Shop in Tokyo 2017/2/4 06:48
I was in Takasaki and there we a few small shops that did repairs at good prices. I don't know about Tokyo but I'm sure they will be there too.

Probably be a good idea to ask when you arrive, at the hotel or whoever you are staying with. The best value places are probably the hidden gems that only a local would know.
by TravelCazo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread