Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Dewa Sanzan 2017/2/3 06:24
Hello!
I plan to do the Dewa Sanzan. I will be taking the 9:45am bus from Tsuruoka Station, doing Hagurosan (+ museum visit), then taking the bus to Gassan and sleeping there in one of the rest huts. The next day I will reach Gassan Shrine and do Yudonosan, taking the bus back to Tsuruoka, arriving back at the city around 18:00h. Can I leave my bag in a locker at Tsuruoka Station during these two days? And does the Tsuruoka Tourist Information Center have maps of the different mountains, especially of the trail at Gassan?
by Yoshitsune (guest)  

Re: Dewa Sanzan 2017/2/3 21:42
Concerning your luggage, no problem. You can leave your luggage up to 3 calendar days in the lockers (provided you find a locker large enough for your suitcase of course). You will have to pay more than for less than one day of course (likely the double for 2 calendar days).

Another solution is to give your suitcase to Kuro Neko Yamato or any other delivery service. There you can ask your case to be delivered at any place, and you can choose the date and time of the day, up to one week after you give the luggage. This might be cheaper than a coin locker.

For your other question, I have no idea :(
by Vienna Logan (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Dewa Sanzan 2017/2/4 00:19
Thank you for your answer. I have a small backpack and it will easily fit in the small lockers, however it is heavy so I don't want to carry it with me.
by Yoshitsune (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread