Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Western Izu Peninsula - Numazu city 2017/2/8 16:38
Ifm planning to visit Tokyo in June 2017 and I like to take a train to Numazu city as I like to visit the actual location follow the gLove Live Sunshine Anime Pilgrimage Guidesh. But I never been to Numazu before, appreciate if you can provide some guidance as how should I plan it, meaning is a one day trip from Tokyo to Numazu enough to visit the Aqoursf Homtown Numazu? Or do I need more days?

If needs more days, I was planning a 2/3 nights stay so that beside Numazu I can visit other areas in Izu Peninsula as well. Will be good if you have advise me which area should I book the hotels, how to travel within Izu Peninsula via train/bus, which attractions should not miss etc.

Really appreciate you advise and information.
Thanks

by ah loo  

Re: Western Izu Peninsula - Numazu city 2017/2/9 17:22
Izu has two main train lines into the centre of the peninsula. The larger one leaves from Atami and goes down to Shimoda, while the smaller line starts at Mishima and goes down to Shuzenji.

Numazu is not really on the peninsula - but more at the top of it. Catching the Tokaido line will get you there. Catching a train to Atami and swapping trains at Atami to Numazu is an option. Look at the Getting around Izu section on this website for more information about trains and buses.
by mfedley rate this post as useful

Re: Western Izu Peninsula - Numazu city 2017/2/9 18:19
ok, thank u.
by ah loo rate this post as useful

Re: Western Izu Peninsula - Numazu city 2017/2/9 18:19
ok, thank u.
by ah loo rate this post as useful

Re: Western Izu Peninsula - Numazu city 2017/2/20 11:57
There are many sushi restaurants, the deepsea aquarium and view-o, a floodgate with observatory around Numazu port. It takes about 30 minutes on foot and there are many buses from the city center to the port. Numazu is famous for Japanese people, not for foreigners...
by yuki (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread