Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Where to stay in Tokyo 2017/2/14 22:29
hi,

i will be spending a couple of days in tokyo. i plan to visit harajuku and shibuya with my parents who are in their 70s.

I hope to stay somewhere with easy access to JR line, with direct access to transport back to Haneda airport, as my parents might not want to do so much walking.

Can you pls recommend me a town or hotel to stay? hopefully it is not a busy noisy town.

thank you.
by kasparov (guest)  

Re: Where to stay in Tokyo 2017/2/15 09:44
If having easy access to Haneda is the key, then I suggest staying near JR Shinagawa station. It is also a short JR train ride to Shibuya/Harajuku as well.
by ....... (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to stay in Tokyo 2017/2/15 21:13
Second Shinagawa. I stayed in Shinagawa before in a nice condo building. Quiet and new and modern neighborhood. In the morning I got to see little kids being herded to school in their yellow hats :)

It's in the middle of the JR loop so you can go west to Shibuya or east to Tokyo Station (for the imperial palace, for example).
by Anon (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Where to stay in Tokyo 2017/2/15 22:07
Yes Shinagawa.
I had personally stay at this station near by Hotel (Keikyu EX Inn Shinagawa-ekimae) and (Shinagawa Prince Hotel ) for the pass years and it is a transport hub that u can get to anyway so easily. To Haneda airport is less than 15 minutes ...

by ep (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread