Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Lost lawson password for ghibli museum 2017/2/22 16:12
Hello,
I've bought 4 tickets for the ghibli museum,but lost 4 digit password for mypage,which I need to enter in order to print the ticket, and there is no way to reset password. I wrote them (lawsons) many emails but i just got some useless automatic reply. Supposed to be there in a week so I still have few days to do something.
Anybody had same situation or any advice?
Thanks a lot in advance!!
by Teresa (guest)  

Re: Lost lawson password for ghibli museum 2017/3/11 09:58
Hi there,

I'm sorry you didn't get a response. I am however wondering if you were still able to enter as we are experiencing the same problem?

Thanks!
by Sasha (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost lawson password for ghibli museum 2017/3/11 13:42
Hi There,
Yes we did finally enter and visit ghibli. They do eventually answer after 3 days more or less,and give you new password!
So keep writing them, you'll succeed!
Bye!
by Tere (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost lawson password for ghibli museum 2017/4/8 13:42
hi, I also lost my password, did they spend 3 business days? do you know if they answer or work on weekends?
by AVQ (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost lawson password for ghibli museum 2017/4/8 16:18
I don't know about weekends,but yes it takes about 3 days for them to answer. They eventually give you the password
by Teresa (guest) rate this post as useful

Re: Lost lawson password for ghibli museum 2017/4/14 19:44
Hi!
I don't even remember inputting any 4-digit password. When did they ask for password?
I hope they also reply to my email soon!
by Zelda (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread