Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Receiving your Resident Card 2017/2/28 20:36
Hello, does anyone know if I would need to inform the immigration bureau with regards to my resident card?

I had applied for my student visa through the Certificate of Eligibility application, and had stated that Kansai was my port of entry to Japan. However, I had some last minute changes and now my port of entry will be Fukuoka instead. Does anyone know how will I receive my resident card? Especially since I will only be living in Adachi from 1st April onwards, and I will be travelling from 3 March onwards from Fukuoka to Osaka and Nagoya. I will need to receive my resident card before 23 March for school orientation purposes.

Thanks!
by Dulcia  

Re: Receiving your Resident Card 2017/3/1 14:14
You will receive your residence card by mail after you complete the move-in procedures at the city/ward office of your place of residence. It is not possible to obtain it earlier, in the meantime you have the landing permission sticker in your passport to prove your status.
by Firas rate this post as useful

reply to this thread