Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/9 16:06
Hi

Does anyone know when Japanican will start selling ticket for Kawachi Wisteria Garden? I want to make online purchase ticket for 25 Apr 2017 for seeing wisteria.

Thanks!
by nicole liau  

Re: Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/9 16:39
You can buy the ticket at the ticket office, I always bought them in loco. Maybe the April 25 is a little bit early to see the best of the wisterias, but it various year by year, dipending on the weather. Usually the best time is the first week of may. But it does not mean the 25 will be a bad moment!
by Piuma rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/9 18:41
According to their official website

http://kawachi-fujien.com

from 22/4 to 7/5 you need to buy ticket from two convenience store chain in Japan (Seven/Eleven and FamilyMart) in advance. They will start to sell tickets on 15/3. I am not familiar with this garden, but they changed the method for selling tickets last year and if you donft have the advance ticket you canft enter the garden from 22/4 to 7/5. I donft know about Japanican (do they announce they will sell the advance ticket?).

I guess the ticket will be sold out quickly since the garden seems to try to reduce the congestion and traffic jam. They will provide their own shuttle bus from Yahata station by the way. I think they will check the advance ticket (showing date and time frame) when you get on the bus.

http://gazone.morrie.biz/kooen/kitakyuusyuu/kawati_huzien.html

This page explains about the garden and transportation. This is not their official site so the information might be wrong. At present Kawachi garden does not announce about the shuttle bus service this year (they provided it last year, according to the gazone page.)

Some travel agency will take a one day tour including Kawachi Garden.

http://www.hankyu-travel.com/tour/detail_d.php?p_course_id=700691A&p_h...

by frog1954 rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/9 22:32
Shuttle bus runs between 22 Apr and 7 May, from 9 AM to 3 PM. It runs 2-4 times per hour between the garden and JR Yahata station.
When we visited last year, we saw only a few people ride the shuttle bus as we drove. Some foreign tourists asked AirBnB host to purchase the advance ticket. We first bought tickets in March and bought one more ticket for a friend of mine who joined us in April last year.
by KyushuLocal rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/9 22:47
From Japan-guide i saw it can online purchase via Japanican. As i do not have friends can help me buy ticket in advance from 7-11 or family mart so Japanican is my priority choice.

Kyushu Local - when you visited Kawachi Fujien in April last year, was the wisteria full bloom? 1st week of May is not my choice because is Golden week.

Where is the pick up point if i want to take shuttle bus from JR Yahata station?

Thanks!
by nicole liau rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/9 22:56
Hi I checked

As I checked about that, ticket reservation is not necessary. There is no online reservation.

You can purchase the ticket at the entrance of Kawachi Wisteria Garden on the day

I hope you have wonderful time in Japan.

http://gazone.morrie.biz/kooen/kitakyuusyuu/kawati_huzien.html
by chiekow rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/10 01:38
Wow! Last time I visited the garden was last early May and I could buy the ticket in loco. And there was a frequent and free bus from Yahata Station to the garden.
by Piuma rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/10 04:22
From 4/22 (Sat) to 5/7 (Sunday) you must buy ticket in andvance. Outside of this date you can pay directly in the garden. BTW the lake before the garden has some nice views, I often go there for a walk.
by kurukurukuru rate this post as useful

Re: Kawachi Wisteria Garden 2017/3/10 10:04
Sorry, what is loco?
by nicole liau rate this post as useful

reply to this thread